2021 is a big year for Yellowstone Tour Guides, as it marks our 20th anniversary season!
We founded this business in 2001 to provide visitors to Yellowstone National Park with a wide range of comprehensive guided tours that would allow them to get a memorable experience in the park, going as in-depth as they want and seeing all the major sites and wildlife.
While the last year has been particularly unusual and challenging due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are very optimistic that this year will be looking up, with things resembling “normal” more than they have since 2019. There are plenty of ways to book COVID-19-friendly Yellowstone experiences, and we’re here to help you along the way so you can have a national park experience you’ll remember for the rest of your life.
Want to celebrate our 20-year anniversary with us? Here are a few examples of some of the packages we offer:
- Summer sightseeing tours: During the busy summer months, we offer a wide range of sightseeing tours to help you get the full Yellowstone experience! Our small group tours are available from Big Sky and West Yellowstone, MT, and go up to six people in size. This is a private tour experience with a per-person rate, using small vehicles and SUVs. This allows us to pull over for wildlife sightings, travel along smaller roads closed to buses and get you up closer to everything you want to see. We also offer various week-long group tours along the lower and upper loop and central Yellowstone, as well as private day tours (up to 11 hours).
- Backpacking trips: Approximately 97 percent of Yellowstone is backcountry, so if you really want to get out and explore, backpacking trips are a great way of doing so! It’s safe, rewarding and can be challenging, depending on what you’re looking for. Backpacking trips can be single-day excursions or overnight/multi-day adventures.
- Vacation packages: We offer a wide range of multi-day vacation packages, from two days up to 10, which include private tours, park entrance fees and lodging. Plan the trip you want with the activities you want! Meals and gratuities are not included.
- Day hikes: As previously mentioned, we do offer some shorter backpacking excursions which we classify as day hikes. These are great opportunities to get out on shorter hikes that still allow you to take in some incredible scenery. Day hikes will typically be four to eight miles in length.
- Photography tours: Are you a professional photographer or an avid amateur? We offer a number of photography tours and workshops that allow you to get some fantastic shots of the scenery and the park’s wildlife.
- Winter tours: Not all of the park is open in the winter, but there are still some outstanding options to allow you to view the park from a different perspective. This includes various ski trips!
For more information about booking a tour with Yellowstone Tour Guides this year, get in touch with our team today with any questions.